How about being a mom and still doing amazing workouts for your legs and your abs not just to lose weight but also to build a strong core and be fit and also to have fun and being with a direct contact with your kid !
That also apply for fathers who would like to lose weight and have fun with their kids you can do squat exercise and leg switching workout and raising your legs for your stomach and lower abs muscles.
This workout is ideal with a sand bag … and PLEASE Don’t underestimate doing this with your kids because if you are not strong enough this might cause an injury for them.
Enjoy your workout ! and Have fun with your kids.
Leg Raise exercise, is a great workout to lose fat from your lower abs, lose weight and get a Flat Stomach Fast. Also it is great for the Front thighs muscles, it will help in tone up your thighs & your butt.
Here is how to do this lower abs flat stomach exercise:
1. First, Lie flat on your back on the floor or exercise mat.
2. Place both your hands just past or underneath your bum.
3. Keeping your legs together bend your knees very slightly keeping your feet off the floor.
Legs Raise Workouts for Flat Stomach
4. Use your abdominal muscles to slowly raise your feet upward in an arc until they are above your hips.
5. Slowly turn them to the starting position just above the floor.
6. Repeat these movements until you have completed the required number of repetitions.
7. If you find this to hard just bring your knees up to your chest and then put feet back to original position, instead of raising the whole leg to a vertical position.
Check Our Motivation Page to get Inspired and Motivated for your exercises and gym !
Have an amazing Workout !
Sit Up is one of the Best and Fast Flat Stomach – Flat Abs Workout which is going to make you get the Nice 6 pack Abs shape you would like to have.
Here you are how you can do the Normal Sit Up exercises which is Great to get a Flat tummy and abs Fast … step by step !
Sit Up / Crunch – Fast Flat Stomach and Flat Abs Workout
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle constraints. Or you can just raise your foot with your calf Parallel to the ground “just like the picture”
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle constraints.
2. Bend your knee comfortably and keep them bent throughout the entire set. This helps to relieve concentrated back strain.
How to do Sit Ups – Crunches workout for flat stomach and Flat 6 pack Abs
3. Place your hands across your chest or fingers behind your ears, don’t pull on your head you will damage your neck.
4. Curl your head, shoulders, upper back and lower back slowly in succession off the floor until your torso is perpendicular to the floor.
5. Hold the upright position for a second and reverse the movement slowly until reaching the starting point.
6. Resistance may be added by varying the degree of incline if you are using an ab bench or by holding a weighed barbell plate behind your head.
Also check more Exercises in the main menu.
Push ups is one of the most common and popular method of #exercising both for men and women. And believe it or not this work out actually exercises your #Abs muscles and and you will be feeling them when you start doing it, and with more practice it will be part of your fast 6 packs abs journey.
All you have to do is to put your hands on the ground shoulder-width apart and fingers forward.
Adjust the hands in such a way so that the body is in line head to toe.
Once you have the correct position, lower your body slowly so that your hips, chest, and chin are just off the ground.
Pause for 2 seconds, then again rise up and stop just before locking your arms.
This is not an easy exercise but once your muscles get used to it, you’ll love the way you feel it!
Start slowly if you are a beginner always do 3 sets (start with 5 – 12 per set)
Don’t forget to follow us & Share Flat Stomach Tip.
Lunges exercise made by Eleonora Dobrinina.
Lunges are great for toning your thighs and legs and it helps to lift your butt up and give it the firm shape that everyone likes.
Even for guys, it’s great for the thighs and strong leg muscles.
This lunges exercise is done bye Eleonora as this is one of her favorite legs workout.
Check Eleonora’s Bio Here.