Most of you want a nice and tight shaped butt .. who doesn’t anyway !? this donkey kick exercises is going to help you shape your butt and make it firm … it’s easy to do and can be done at home easily. All you need to do is to be willing to do your workouts and lose some weight and fat from that area in order to get a hot and slim butt and body and sexy stomach achieve your Fitness goals. here’s how you can do it:
Get on your knees and hand,with wrists aligned under shoulders and knees under hips, with your back parallel to the ground.
Drawing your abs in, lift your right leg parallel to the floor, with knee bent, foot flexed, just kicking like a donkey.
Make sure to really flex your butt for a (one-count) when your leg is fully extended back behind you.
Return to start position, repeat 15 – 20 times, then switch sides and go for another round.
Follow Us on the Social Media Networks @FlatStomachTip (at the bottom of the page) to get direct updates, motivation, and tips right away.
How about being a mom and still doing amazing workouts for your legs and your abs not just to lose weight but also to build a strong core and be fit and also to have fun and being with a direct contact with your kid !
That also apply for fathers who would like to lose weight and have fun with their kids you can do squat exercise and leg switching workout and raising your legs for your stomach and lower abs muscles.
This workout is ideal with a sand bag … and PLEASE Don’t underestimate doing this with your kids because if you are not strong enough this might cause an injury for them.
Leg Raise exercise, is a great workout to lose fat from your lower abs, lose weight and get a Flat Stomach Fast. Also it is great for the Front thighs muscles, it will help in tone up your thighs & your butt.
Here is how to do this lower abs flat stomach exercise:
1. First, Lie flat on your back on the floor or exercise mat.
2. Place both your hands just past or underneath your bum.
3. Keeping your legs together bend your knees very slightly keeping your feet off the floor.
4. Use your abdominal muscles to slowly raise your feet upward in an arc until they are above your hips.
5. Slowly turn them to the starting position just above the floor.
6. Repeat these movements until you have completed the required number of repetitions.
7. If you find this to hard just bring your knees up to your chest and then put feet back to original position, instead of raising the whole leg to a vertical position.
Check Our Motivation Page to get Inspired and Motivated for your exercises and gym !