Sit Up is one of the Best and Fast Flat Stomach – Flat Abs Workout which is going to make you get the Nice 6 pack Abs shape you would like to have.
Here you are how you can do the Normal Sit Up exercises which is Great to get a Flat tummy and abs Fast … step by step !
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle constraints. Or you can just raise your foot with your calf Parallel to the ground “just like the picture”
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle constraints.
2. Bend your knee comfortably and keep them bent throughout the entire set. This helps to relieve concentrated back strain.
3. Place your hands across your chest or fingers behind your ears, don’t pull on your head you will damage your neck.
4. Curl your head, shoulders, upper back and lower back slowly in succession off the floor until your torso is perpendicular to the floor.
5. Hold the upright position for a second and reverse the movement slowly until reaching the starting point.
6. Resistance may be added by varying the degree of incline if you are using an ab bench or by holding a weighed barbell plate behind your head.
Push ups is one of the most common and popular method of #exercising both for men and women. And believe it or not this work out actually exercises your #Abs muscles and and you will be feeling them when you start doing it, and with more practice it will be part of your fast 6 packs abs journey.
All you have to do is to put your hands on the ground shoulder-width apart and fingers forward.
Adjust the hands in such a way so that the body is in line head to toe.
Once you have the correct position, lower your body slowly so that your hips, chest, and chin are just off the ground.
Pause for 2 seconds, then again rise up and stop just before locking your arms.
This is not an easy exercise but once your muscles get used to it, you’ll love the way you feel it!
Start slowly if you are a beginner always do 3 sets (start with 5 – 12 per set)