Flat stomach and 6 pack abs fast
Every one wants to have a flat defined stomach and 6 pack abs fast and wanted us to post some killing abs exercises to get that defined flat stomach.
Doing these workouts will get you the flat tummy you are looking and wishing for … but this time it is going to be real not just a wish … and here you are the amazing exercises to help you lose fat fast from your stomach and belly and get the toned and Flat abs.
First we’ll start with the V Ups exercise :
how to do V-Ups exercise to get your abs worked out:
1. Sit upright with your knees tucked in to your chest, feet off the floor, and hands on the floor in a supportive position behind you.?
2. Extend legs out in front of you as you lower your upper body back towards the floor but don’t let your feet touch the floor so you keep your core and stomach tight.?
3. Crunch back in to start positions and repeat.
You can do this exercise for 20 – 40 reps
take 2 minutes break them more to the second workout.
The second amazing exercises is the Russian Twist … do you want to get a strong abs and work on your side love handles and get them fit and defined here’s
how to do the Russian Twist exercise:
1 Sit with knees bent and feet crossed. Lean back until your abs burn. Hold arms in front of you and keep your feet off the floor.
2. twist your upper body to move both arms to the outside of one hip to left then to the right … you may use medicine ball or a stuffed animal just for balance !
3. repeat, moving from side to side right and left and you’ll fill your abs and stomach worked out right away.
do this for 20 – 40 reps and you can increase this with time when you abs and stomach are stronger and can handle more hard workout.
you deserve another 2 minutes break now … and you’re ready for the last workout.
The third exercise is the plank workout.
The third exercise that’s gonna complete this flat stomach and killing abs workout exercises series is going to be the Blank exercises. It doesn’t only tones your entire core and abs but also strengthens and sculpts your arms, butt, and thighs.
How to do the Blank Exercise for Flat Stomach:
1. Kneel on a the floor (use a mat) on all fours with your hands directly under your shoulders.
2. Stretch your legs back one at a time to come into plank position (the “up” part of a push-up); engage your ab muscles.
3. Your body should be long and straight; don’t let your hips sag or lift your butt too high. Imagine there’s a seat belt tightening around your waist, drawing your lower-ab muscles inward.
4. Press your hands firmly into the mat, and press strongly back through your heels. Hold for 1–2 minutes (or as long as you can), then drop back to all fours. Do 3 reps.
This workout is going to strengthen your core stomach muscles and you’ll feel it right away after you finish those 3 Flat Stomach exercises which are gonna give you a flat defined 6 abs quickly and make you lose fast from your stomach fast.
Don’t forget to follow us on our Social Media to get More Updates and more engagements.