If you just found out that you are pregnant then I’m sure it passed to your mind the thought of gaining some weight during your pregnancy and how you are going to get back in shape afterwards. Some women think that pregnancy means to stop doing exercises, well, the good news is they are absolutely wrong.
In fact consistent exercise during pregnancy can minimize aches, help you sleep better, and lower risk of gestational diabetes and depression.
Others may be worried that exercise can cause a miscarriage, but there is no evidence to support this .Especially if they did these exercises the right way, which we have in here:.
What are the exercises and workouts that a pregnant woman can do ? here is some of the great workouts that you can do during your pregnancy without any effect on your health or your coming baby child 🙂 :
Walking is one of the most safe option of exercises during all days of pregnancy and refreshing way if you do your walking outdoors in the morning.
*Pilates exercises helps maintain your abdominal muscle tone, minimize back pain and give you more oomph for pushing during labor.
* Avoid mat exercises after your third month because so much work is done lying on your back, but You can still do the side-lying leg work, upper-body exercises and stretches.
3- Weight training
Weight training during pregnancy is a bit tricky and you should follow the below mentioned instructions below and read this article till the end:
* Use light weights to avoid putting too much strain on your joints, as they loosen during pregnancy.
* Don’t hold breath when you lift weights, it’s important that you keep breathing smoothly in all the exercises you are doing (whether you were pregnant or not) !
* Avoid jumps and sudden changes in direction.
* Avoid lifting weights while lying on your back after the first 3 months of your pregnancy.
* after the third month sit down to lift weights because standing in one position can lead to a drop in blood pressure and make you feel dizzy.
* avoid lifting weights over your head in the last three months.
4- Water Aerobics
This is a comfortable option, it puts no strain on Your joints, you won’t over-heat , won’t fall or feel so heavy like a big clod.
Avoid the sudden moves and of course don’t get into the water unless you are comfy about its temperature.
Your child is going to enjoy this as much as you will 🙂
“But be sure to wear aqua shoes so you don’t slip on the bottom of the pool”
Finally remember: keeping fit during pregnancy is a good start and much faster way to have your body back in shape after giving birth. However, It is important to consult with your doctor before doing any exercises because each woman has her own conditions and the information / workouts presented here might not suit everyone.
Best wishes for the new mothers and your children!.