Following a diet or healthy eating habits is not as difficult as people imagine it to be. It is beneficial for both your physical body as well as emotional state. Your diet helps you to maintain a healthy weight and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Even if you have a healthy weight, your negligence to provide your body a healthy diet will cause health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and also different types of cancer. They will also cause mental health problems such as Alzheimer’s disease. Continue reading Diet Tips and Healthy Eating Habits→
Every day is a new opportunity to create health for the mind, body and spirit. Our bodies constantly renew and repair. Our red blood cells, for example, regenerate every 28 days and we get a new liver every 6 months. That’s why we need to include daily practices and take it one step at a time. Here are my first steps for better mind, body and spiritual health:
Body health – reduce the No. 1 killer – sugar and processed packaged foods – support your local farmers and switch to organic farming. It’s about time to start paying the farmer, not the doctor.
Mind health – practice being present and breathing for 5 min a day – give your mind a break and watch how your intuition gets stronger and you make better decisions.
Spirit health – start loving and accepting yourself the way you are. Often what we think of as wrong with us are only our expressions of our own individuality. Nature never repeats itself. We are meant to be different. There are people out there looking for exactly what you have to offer. Let them know you exist. Take care of yourself and life will do the same for you:).
This article was written here on the Busy Bee Blog and Maya wanted to share it on our website so more people can read and get the benefits of what she has to offer for everyone to get a better healthy life and a fit body.
We are made by nature and we are all different, and with our will and determination we can achieve our goals whether it was following the healthy lifestyle or being it to have a fit body and a beautiful body figure, you can still do it.
Check more posts on our website, follow us on social media, and share the posts you like with your friends.
Have you ever wondered why bodybuilders and fitness models include only egg whites in their meals ? is eating egg good for you and your health !? is it nutritious enough for you !? does it have Vitamins or Proteins !?
Below are the amazing nutrition facts about eggs:
1. Eggs are considered to be healthy and balanced food for all age groups
2. Most of an egg’s vitamins are in the yolk (yellow).
3. Most of an egg’s proteins and minerals are in albumen (egg white).
4. The only difference in white and brown eggs is the color of shel. Nutritionally both are same.
5. First eggs layed by young hens often have double yolks. Some older hens lay jumbo size eggs which sometimes have double yolks.
6. The best sign of freshness of an egg is that when broken into a pan it would stay firm and would not spread out fast like water.
7. To boil eggs choose 3 to 4 days old Medium or Large size eggs. They are easier to peel and are less likely to crack while boiling.
8. Egg shells are porous hence they should not be stored with products like garlic, apples, etc., which have strong odor.
9. It is always advisable to eat thoroughly cooked eggs.
Balancing your food is a key tip for a healthy body and also help you to keep your weight off … also eggs are good if you are going on a diet as it has a lot of proteins and vitamins and minerals that are mandatory for your body.