It’s Important to lose your weight but also it is very important to keep it the weight you lost off and to protect yourself from gaining the weight again. This is only achieved by following a healthy and balanced diet that suits your age, sex, health condition and your work nature.
How to lose weight and keep it off by diet and eating healthy and workouts.
Also you need to do a workouts and exercises along with eating healthy food and diet because this combination is the best way to lose weight and to keep that weight off.
Dietitian Sandra Maamar
Facebook Page : Dietitian Sandra Maamar
An Amazing grandma is doing an amazing gymnastic movements. She’s 86 years old.
How about you ! are you strong or flexible enough to do the same gymnastic movements ? … Are you at least in a fit shape or conditions to do such movements or at least do decent workouts session !
This Video is to motivate you to do more, to be willing to workout and get inspired by this amazing lady to do your workouts and your exercises to get the body you want and get fit and active in a way you can be in a good shape and physical condition for your kids and even for your grand children.
#Motivation #Inspiration #AntiAge
Do you want to become what you always dreamed of ? it is what you say and what you do that determines what you are and what exactly is going to shape your life or shape your future and the way you are going to be or the way you are going to look like.
It’s Very Simple ! just know exactly what you are going to put after the Most Powerful 2 Words .. I AM .. Because this is going to shape your life and your reality and even your body !
Stay motivated and become the person you want to be.
Motivation to be who you Want to be and to put the right words.
Sit Up is one of the Best and Fast Flat Stomach – Flat Abs Workout which is going to make you get the Nice 6 pack Abs shape you would like to have.
Here you are how you can do the Normal Sit Up exercises which is Great to get a Flat tummy and abs Fast … step by step !
Sit Up / Crunch – Fast Flat Stomach and Flat Abs Workout
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle constraints. Or you can just raise your foot with your calf Parallel to the ground “just like the picture”
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle constraints.
2. Bend your knee comfortably and keep them bent throughout the entire set. This helps to relieve concentrated back strain.
How to do Sit Ups – Crunches workout for flat stomach and Flat 6 pack Abs
3. Place your hands across your chest or fingers behind your ears, don’t pull on your head you will damage your neck.
4. Curl your head, shoulders, upper back and lower back slowly in succession off the floor until your torso is perpendicular to the floor.
5. Hold the upright position for a second and reverse the movement slowly until reaching the starting point.
6. Resistance may be added by varying the degree of incline if you are using an ab bench or by holding a weighed barbell plate behind your head.
Also check more Exercises in the main menu.